WHAT I BOUGHT TODAY | YOUTUBE CLOTHING HAUL

HAUL

JACK BY BB Waistcoat | ZARA Coat | FOREVER 21 Bag | MAC Ruby Woo | FOSSIL Belt




            Hey dolls, It's Thursday! Did you post a throwback picture on Instagram yet ? #TBT 
Sorry about this week's Wednesday post coming a day late, I hope you're all having a lovely week as per usual. Most of you already know this but just in case you don't, I'd like to inform you that I also have a youtube channel called MsDebDeb where I upload videos about fashion, beauty, reviews and the odd random vlog too.
I would love if you all subscribed to it and share or like the Facebook page too - click ---> (here).At 2000 Subscribers, I'm doing a joint UBH and Youtube giveaway as UBH has also reached a significant amount of views thanks to all of you readers.  ANYWAY ! less chit chat....
Go watch my Clothing Haul video (View Similar Items above)  and leave me some feedback below the video or in the comment section below this post. As you know, your opinions are always valued by Moi.
Ps.  If you have a Blog, channel or both drop the links below so I can check them out too.

Remember, You can find me on:
My channel MsDebDeb, on Instagram, on Bloglovin,on Facebook and on Twitter

Lots of New Year Hugs and Kisses,

19 comments

  1. Nice! the bag is very cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video! I really like the Zara coat and I'll have it whenever you are done with it :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I acc got a similar coat in the video from pull and bare! the one above is just for similar buys x

      Delete
  3. That coat oh my days .. love love love it .. what zara was it in? Love the video

    xxx


    http://beeslifestyleblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coat is from in the video is from Pull & Bear ! and the zara one is just for the collage x

      thanks for reading doll x

      Delete
  4. OMG I love your video! You're an absolute natural!!! Really like the gillet (I never know how to pronounce it either! ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great pieces here lovely!!! thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks and sounds as though you were really pleased with your purchases! I like the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the belt and coat, I have just brought myself a new belt not as nice as this one though.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bag and the coat! I actually need a new coat and after seeing yours I think I might go and take a look xx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coat is gorgeous - and I'm pretty crazy about your lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ill take everything! Especially the waistcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved everything especially the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bag - can't beat a quilted shoulder bag xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bag, the quilting is lovely! :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall