IN MY SUNDAY DRESS | OOTD










H&M Dress | EBAY Bag | PRIMARK Necklace | MICHEAL KORS Watch | ZARA Shoes

“A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.” 

It's Sunday dolls, which means it's lé Post Day number two. Today I'm showing you dolls one of my Sunday outfits, in fact this is the first official Sunday OOTD on UBH. Well, most of you know that I'm a Christian which means on Sundays I like to dress up for church.
In today's post I'm wearing a green textured dress from H&M and I love this dress. Sometimes I like to try new things and maybe I normally wouldn't wear a dress like this but I decided to give it a try for church and surprisingly I ended up liking it more and feeling a lot more comfortable in it.

Remember, You can find me on:
My channel MsDebDeb, on Instagram, on Bloglovin,on Facebook and on Twitter

Lots of New Year Hugs and Kisses,





Check Out This week's Youtube Video:

24 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit Deborah! The dress really suits you and the colour is fab!

    xo kerker
    Beauty & Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that dress Debbie!! It's gorgeous on you. Werk it girl :) P.S enjoy church❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and dress :D

    notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The colours are great for Spring! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the color of this dress and it is definitely very appropriate for a sunday in church. gorgeous!!!
    love the transparent clutch as well!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is AMAZING, and the clutch! I love the whole lot! Can't believe its H&M and eBay! Xx


    S xx
    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!! Love this look; you're really working the dress!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/buzzfeed-feature-ny-makeup-haul-ft-kat.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy dress :) I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress, it's such a treat to try something different now and then and find that it works!

    Beautiful photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress fits you perfectly and the color of it is just beautiful! x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour of that dress is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is a great colour but I really like that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color is gorgeous but more than anything I love your Acrylic clutch and Chanel iPhone case ^_^ You looked lovely girl x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress suits you so well! love the clutch :)

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall