FEELING LIKE KANYE IN MY LEATHER PANTS | HOW I STYLE









A|WEAR Fur | ZARA Shirt | H&M Bag | H&M Leather Trousers | JEFFERY CAMPBELL Boots

Happy Sunday Dolls! Hope your weekend has been as awesome as mine.  Today’s post is actually a reflection on an outfit I shot for a magazine a few months ago and since I moved to the UK around that time it ended up not being published. I concluded that one must not let a good outfit go to waste so I thought I’d show you guys.

“Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise. Become more creative. Not because you have to, but because you want to.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld

This outfit was a statement of it own to be honest never mind the colour of my hair. I mean look at me, I am wearing a leather Jacket and leather pants. KANYE ! has nothing on me. My hair at the time was a ginger/blonde colour, I loved it and kinda miss it now. I've also re-styled my Zara shirt from my Nigeria Outfit post and my Jefferey Campbell boots too. .....Check me out "Re-inventing and being more creative" lool.The leather pants were super comfortable and they keep your bum nice and warm in the winter months I must add.
Although, I don't think I would be wearing leather pants any other time of the year to be honest. *Laughs*

You can find me on:
My channel MsDebDeb, on Instagram, on Bloglovin,on Facebook and on Twitter

Lots of New Year Hugs and Kisses,


Check out the latest on my channel: 

15 comments

  1. Great post! I miss that honey blonde on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could look that good in leather pants, I would be wearing them for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your outfit! I need those leather trousers in my life...so edgy and chic!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot hot hot outfit! Subscribed to your channel and will take a look after work tonight xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit but how you walk in those shoes is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is gorgeous! I love the leather trousers, I don't imagine they will look good on me though! I'm too short for them I think!

    http://kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Leather trousers too, thank you Kimberly x

      Delete
  7. I'm loving this look on you so much! Adore those boots! Not many people could pull this off but you totally do x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layering and the accessories! Great outfit xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall