Review: Bobbi Brown Skin foundation SPF15 ♥








Hey dolls,I was out and about shopping today and I was at the Bobbi Brown counter trying out different Make-up thingys and then I realised I havent done a review on their skin foundation I bought about a month ago.

So I recently made the big switch from Mac to Bobbi, dont get me wrong I still use and love Mac foundations and their other products but i just feel like I really like bobbi Brown now but like all products it has it's PROS and CONS although I must say for me this foundation has mostly pros. It's very even, gives a great complexion throughout the overall face and doesn't pigment into a darker shade after a short while like Mac always does on me and a lot of other people. The only things I don't like about this foundation is the fact that is quite dewy but i think thats a result of my own skin type which changes every second like the weather here in Ireland *laughs*. To conclude this review I love this foundation but i'll probably just get a more Matte alternative from Bobbi Brown next time. Below I have composed a little list of pros and cons for those who just want to have a quick scan through this post.
Pros

- The foundation is very light based.
- gives great coverage but doesn't feel thick on face.
- It doesn't settle into darker shade (like Mac does).
-  Contains SPF 15 which protects your skin from the sun.

Cons

- More expensive than your average foundation. 
- Very very Dewy (although certain brushes and proper blending help with this).

____________________________________________

Hope this review was helpful. 




Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

14 comments

  1. I LOVE this foundation! I recently purchased this and it has become one my new favs!

    Discoveries Of Self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good review. I've debating buying some Bobbi products but this looks really good! I'll have to go and have a look x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do Charlotte :d thanks for commenting :D x

      Deb

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try a Bobby Brown foundation, but the makeup shops in my city don't have the brand at all. Thanks for the review!

    Lots of love,
    Trish
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not try online ? thanks for commenting :d x

      Delete
  4. great review <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3116

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment :d and ill check it out of course :D

      Delete
  5. What is the matte alternative called? I have oily skin and dewy foundation is the last thing I need :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the longwear one, it's oil free :D

      Delete
  6. This looks really good! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao complimenti per il tuo blog, vieni a trovarmi sul mio blog, clicca questo link http://i5sensidifiorella.altervista.org/1-premio-ricevuto-maggio-2013/ , c'è un premio per te!

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall