May/Summer Wishlist #1 ♡



Diana Dreamer Camera.


Yves Saint Laurent ring.

Sun designed Sunglasses.


Topshop Hat
Zara - Necklace (Bought!)


Ive gone sunglasses crazy (I want them all)





Dungarees.

May couldn't have come any quicker this year,I think we have all been excited for the summer time feeling which means it's time for a new wish-list. Above is some of the things I'd love this summer. No. 1 on my list is the Yves Said Laurent ring which ill probably get sometime during my birthday in August cause it's just that pricey I would probably need the occasion as my excuse.*laughs*

Dreamed of and wanted a Diana camera for the longest amount of time,no exaggeration When I say longest amount of time I mean for as long as I can remember.I keep putting it off for some reason but I hope will stop procrastinating and get it just in time for the start of the summer.

I am totally obsessed with glasses, I have started a collection and I cannot wit to build it up until i have a crazy amount of them to the point were I can't remember where I got what! and then I can rock them with the Black Topshop Hat and Dungarees. So thats it for my first wish list,until next time dolls. x





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:





13 comments

  1. lovely picks, I also want the YSL ring, is so beautiful and classic.
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pretty much want the same things! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting that camera for ages!!! Great post :)

    www.sugarnchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally the same with the birthdya excuse thing haha, mine's in Auguts too! Summer babies ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post reminded me I desperately need some new sunglasses :) Thank you <3

    Lots of love,
    Trish
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I'm hosting a giveaway if you're interested! xo

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dungarees are just perfection!! I love the camera too :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog ~ yay for Irish bloggers ;) ~
    Following you now too

    Denise x
    http://prettypetitepoppy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want all the sunglasses!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall