Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear SPF 15 | Full Review






LAncome Teint Idole Ultra Wear £31.50 Lancome \\€39.00 Brown Thomas €39.00


How Fab are my nails please? LOVE THEM ! Got them done at New Top Nails in Dublin. Ok readers so I finally found a foundation I love almost as much as my Nars weightless foundation in the shade Benares. The Lancome Teint Idole ultra is my new summer foundation soulmate.I typically enjoy reviewing things I like using, if i'm not into something chances are I just won't mention it to you guys..... EVER !!!

I wore this foundation on a recent trip to Portugal and my lovelies it was so BOMB, even as I tanned the foundation stayed on and held up for most of the day. I also got alot of compliments on my snapchat (debbie7893) ...... I just couldn't stop raving bout it. Im the shade 13 by the way (I gave a little snap tutorial on how to match your foundation to your skin). You can definitely get away with not retouching through the day but I haven't tried it for 24hrs in a go to know exactly but I would definitely recommend this foundation.


Pros
Light weightless Feeling
Oil Free
Great range of colours for WOC
Matches skin to almost 99.9%
Medium and build-able coverage
Smell is not too annoying
SPF 15
Dermatologically Tested

Cons
Lacks thickness (Depends on preference)
Bottle looks small but its still the average 30ml
________________________________________________

Deb x 





No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall