Goodbye Undefined Blue Honey ♡





Coat- New Look// Top- Zara//Jeans-Vero Moda//Hat-H&M//Heels -Zara //Purse-Michael Kors

“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old” 
So here's an exciting announcement ! This is my last post EVER! on Undefined Blue Honey because Im changing well EVERYTHING!. I remember when I started this blog, I was in the first year of my Degree and I suddenly developed this passion for fashion that I was determined to share, hoping to inspire others and be inspired. Another aim of mine was to improve myself really and like that popular twitter term "Glo Up" *Laughs*. Looking back I can see that my style sucked so badly prior, but I was a young teen so I won't be too hard on my past self because my future self will most likely look back at this time and probably feel the same way. 
Undefined Blue Honey 
UBH was a name I chose at the age of 17 on tumblr where my blog actually began and five years later I've realised I'm not that person anymore,I've grown so much since then and the name no longer suits. For those that have always wondered, Undefined Blue Honey means "Me"......
Undefined - "I am not a girl that can ever be defined"- Nicki Minaj rap lyric *laughs*.
Blue - My favourite colour at the time. 
Honey - A close meaning of my middle name Debbie (Bee).

Essentially I have always wanted the name of my blog to represent me as a person but sometimes people will put you in certain boxes and try to tell you who you are. My personality, human traits and passions undoubtedly dont fit into any one particular box. I am not ordinary or average in any shape or form, I really am "Undefined". I am Capable of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! I have so many passions to share as I continuously grow and develop along with the challenges and obstastacles life throws my way.                              
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.” ― Maya Angelou



Right now finding myself and my God given pourpose is my number one priority and main focus.  Im such a control freak and "letting go and letting God" can be hard for me but i'm learning to get out of my own way in order to let HIM work on me.

UBH is not completely gone it's just transforming into something much better with a new name, a new look and a new vision. Look at it as me being on a blogging break for an unspecefied amount of time as I put all my changes into effect.When I'm back I will be better and more focused than ever!
And you can always keep up with me on my channel  and other social media links. 
Im even on snapchat: themsdebdeb.
My channel MsDebDeb, on Instagram, on Bloglovin,on Facebook and on Twitter
Lots of Hugs and Kisses until im back,

No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall