MY DAY AT LONDON FASHION WEEK | MY OOTD,THE FROW & FOOD ❤️

 H&M Bag | PRIMARK Coat | MICHEAL KORS Watch | AE Jeans | ZARA Shoes

Judy Wu A/W15
ApuJan A/W15  Youija Jin A/W15

For as long as I've known Eunice Abe aka FashionEnth (the h has to be pronounced or she will flip! lol) it’s been our dream to attend LFW & NYFW together. One of those dreams came true on Saturday when we got to go to not one, not two but three amazing London fashion week shows featuring some breath-taking upcoming designers Judy Wu, ApuJan & Youija Jin.. (Yay guest list!)

Judy Wu A/W15 “Shanghai Tales”
Judy Wu’s A/W 15 show drew its inspiration from romanticism while still incorporating a modern twist. I loved the shoes especially, the loud stamps they made as each individual model walked down the runway.
The garments were tailored to perfection and looked classic yet inspired by modern Shanghai frames and glass. I found the vibrant colours and the blast of sophisticated colours with a hint of geometric prints intriguing. I liked this collection but what made it even better was the amazing view from the FROW.
ApuJan A/W15 “Deep into the woods”
An imaginary forest inspired this show so everything in the collection was telling us the audience a story. I love the tones and colours displayed by the designer. My two absolute favourites on the runway was the red two-piece and the black cut-off shoulder jumper dress. 
Its almost spring again, is it weird that I can’t wait for autumn to come around again?

Youija Jin A/W 15 “Alice In Wonderland”
This was the last show we attended and ironically the best was saved for last. Youija Jin aimed to take “Alice into an alternate wonderland” and she certainly did. I loved how each outfit was tailored stunningly, “Unique” is the appropriate word I think especially the grey and electric blue tones. The show told the story of independence from the modern female's perspective using a style of feminine flowing materials/ underskirts. Youija Jin left me with a show to definitely remember for a long time.

Our day continued on to us shopping at Covent Garden, grabbing lunch at a lovely spot called Benugo and then walking to Somerset House where we took some blog photos and ran into some other bloggers. After some time we went down to Stratford and then Hackney to get our nails done. It was such an eventful day in London had the best time ever.

Remember, You can find me on:
My channel MsDebDeb, on Instagram, on Bloglovin,on Facebook and on Twitter

Lots of New Year Hugs and Kisses,



32 comments

  1. Your outfits always look on point! and I love the two pieces from the runway xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like you had a fantastic time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a lovely experience!! I'd love to go to fashion week someday!! I love the colors of the outfit!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab day it looks amazing and your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog you have there. You are doing fantastic. WIll keep in touch.
    Cheers, Mojisola
    www.mojintouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still obsessed with that red knit! Youjia was defo my fave x

    fashionenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! lovely outfit.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit. I'm gutted I couldn't attend LFW this season.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I'd so love to go to LFW - It's just getting the time off, I think I might just book the week off next year to get to one. You look great too, I love your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had been able to go to LFW but other things just got in the way this time x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an amazing day! I love your scarf :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your ensemble and you look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOOW the Youija Jin ...wow. It left me speechless. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your whole outfit! i like the colour used in the Youija Jin collection

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look stunning and it looks like you had the best of fun :) http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos shout!!
    Looking so nice in kurti. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Get ready to make space in your wardrobe for handcrafted cotton cottage Kurtis and slip into these fashionable women wears to become the fashion icon of the season.

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall