Timoteí Pure Shampoo: Review !





Hi everyone ! So I recently found this shampoo at Superdrug and it caught my eye and I was instantly excited to try it out. I am currently leaning towards more natural hair products at the moment and I saw that this shampoo was as natural as they come.

Timoteí Pure is Paraben Free,silicone free and colorant free and most of all it's infused with organic green tea which make hair smell AMAZE ! afterwards. 100% natural extracts and it does an even better job than any shampoo with artificial extracts.

So What Did I think:

I thought this shampoo was Flipping amazing ! it foamed up well for an organic shampoo and It lathers up a dream and leaves my hair feeling clean while being gentle to it. It also added moisture back into my hair as it was feeling dry and rough at the tips. Timoteí is a good product for reviving hair naturally and I would recommend it to anyone.





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:


12 comments

  1. Wow how much is it? Look like something I may want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was around 4 euros each ...im not sure how much that is in dollars but it wasnt expensive :D

      Delete
  2. Great post <3 following you now!

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know.
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow you haha :D and thanks for following :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks really good! I wish we had more organic products where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure they are there .. they are just super rare :D

      Delete
  4. Sounds great, natural products all the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sista face just poppin in to say hello! So nice to meet you, you have a fantastic blog here. Cant wait to follow along.
    Have a fantastic week!
    XO
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review Debbie, you're definitely braver than me for randomly trying new hair products but a great review always helps. Thanks for sharing & connecting.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fantastic product. I have been looking for a natural shampoo, maybe I'll give this one a try. The other shampoos I have used left my hair so dull and dry. With thick, curly hair it's so hard to find great hair products that actually works. Thanks for the review, I will be looking for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall