Grammys 2013 :My Top 3 faves


Rihanna

 

 Solange Knowles



Janelle Monáe 
___________________________________________________________________________


I really enjoyed watching the Grammys this year, a lot of the outfits where FAB ! but of course some celebrities played it safer than others. Rihanna in my opinion was looking RED-Hot, RiRi wore a custom Azzedine Alaia dress and styled it with bold red lips and red nails.I thought she was very brave to put that on, then again Rihanna is always daring,even ignoring the dress code.
I Loved Solange Knowles's dress at the Grammys.When it comes to being different and unique Solange knows the right path,She looked so daring in her green Ralph and Russo Couture gown,green being a key colour this season.Love Love Love how the dress was styled with pastel pink shoes.

Saving the best for last,I honestly think Janelle Monáe stole the show as one of my unexpected favorites at the Grammys.She arrived all suited and booted looking like a vision in her Moschino jacket,Ralph Lauren hat and Jimmy Choo clutch,styling it with minimal jewelry.... Amaze !!!!




Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

6 comments

  1. My top 3 was Riri, Kelly Rowland and Taylor Swift. :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome :) didnt really feel kelly's and i thought Taylor played it safe as usual lool xxx


      xxxx
      Deb

      Delete
  2. I absolutley adored Janelle's androgynous look!
    Very unique but also herself at the same time :)

    Mona xx

    http://amore-nero.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona for your comment :) I couldnt agree more xxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Rihanna's dress at the Grammys - she looked insane!

    Love Lucy x

    http://lucyvictoriajackson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall