February Wishlist



Hi Everyone,it's crazy to think that January 2013 is basically over,minus the one day that's left.It's been a busy month for me with college exams and all and it didn't really leave much time for blogging or posts but now that's over. A quick YAY is in order ! So I Thought I would just put together a quick list of things I would most likely buy next month.
 Hope you enjoy reading and comments are appreciated.

 Denim Jeans- American apparel 
  




 More Beanies to help with the transition into spring.
Red holla Beanie - River Island

Last time I checked it was sold out all over Ireland but hopefully it's now available.
Naked2 Palette


Bold vibrant Pinks are my shades for Spring and Sleek have a great reputation for making highly pigmented lipsticks.
Sleek in shades
Fushia, Loved up and Amped


My Fave Mag Company :)



New Iphone cases, i'm in dire need !!!!


Plus I Will be repurchasing the Lush Face mask this month,it's amazing if you have oily/combination skin like i do then this is perfect for you.Cannot recommend it enough !!!! you can read more about it in my previous post (Here) !





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

15 comments

  1. Love the jeans and the dress!

    Great wishlist :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll xxx

      Im on my way to your blog :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like your in for some real treats next month. The style of the American Apparel jeans is great, they're kind of 'skinny boyfriend' I imagine they'd be very flattering!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Lyndsey. Yeh I wanna go for a new edgier look this year :D .. so yeh im giving Demin a shot !!

      Deb xxx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist, I kinda want the same! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knw what they say.. great minds think alike :D
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Urban decay eye shadow. It's my go to. I also want to try more vibrant lipsticks.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you tiffy !!! its always good to change things up now and again :D

      Delete
  5. Woa! Those sleek lipsticks are the truth!! How cute are those phone cases? :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word ! Iknow the cases are super sute ..im hoping to find a super cute one : D
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Great post! Those lipstick colors are really nice. They'd look great on you! My bf got me the Naked palette. The second one looks really nice. Are you able to order it online? Or can you only buy it in store in Ireland? Maybe a new friend in the US can help out. :)

    Thanks for commenting on/following my blog!

    Your new follower,
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youve got a good boyfriend then haha!! and yes im sure it can be ordered online but I supposed i was just hoping to not have to wait for the post.But I think ill order it. ps. it was great of you to offer.

      Thnks again
      Debbie xxx

      Delete
  7. Love the jeans, and the lipsticks, and naked palette, and... well, everything! :D
    We are following you! thank you for your message on IFB ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall