Only Launch Event :)



Studded Denim... need I say more.

 Only models Rocking Only Clothing head to toe.
 The Gorgeous models Rocking Only Clothing head to toe.

Coat-Bershka//VestTop-Urban Outfitters//skirt-Topshop//Bag-RiverIsland//Hat-H&M// Boots-Topshop



Photo-booth pics with the girls, me and Leanne and Bose and Max.

 Bronagh Byrne, Mia Oliver and Lisa Dunn.




Style Spotting

 Megan aka (Megtit on twitter)

Louise, an Editor of Tabitha magazine and fashion blogger at 

Fashion blogger,Max Young (http://maxyoungblog.wordpress.com/about/).


  Fashion blogger Leanne Woodfull rocking Jeffrey campbell Tardys and Romwe shirt (http://thunderandthreads.blogspot.ie/)

___________________________________________________________________________

So last night I attended the Only opening launch event with the girls for their new flagship store on Grafton street and met lots of fabulous people and saw some familiar faces. The clothes where really nice too I've never been that into Camo jackets but I really liked the one I saw last night hmmmm ;). 
The DJ rocked it too last night and the photo-booth was fun along with the nail bar.. I didn't get mine done though !!!
I have put up links to the blogs of other fashion bloggers ive met yesterday such as the lovely Mia, Bronagh and Lisa so feel free to clickity click and if you want join their sites and mine too. All in all it was a fab event and when I go on Grafton street (as I do almost too many times in a week) i wil be sure to pop into Only and have a look around.









2 comments

  1. :D yay pictures! So lovely to meet you - still adore that bag of yours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa and thanks for following :d X

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall