Mini Haul !!!


Vintage (Audrey Hepburn) Necklace/Gift



Ombre Shorts/Topshop


MACHO Black Patent Laceup Boots

Scarf/H&M

 
Creme in your coffee/Mac & Gold belt buckel Bracelet/H&M


College life is starting to kick back in now, the day before yesterday  I had a CRAZY five hour break and then I ended up going in to the city center and hitting the TopShop promotion which  featured  20% off for students (Winning !!! ) ....River Island had a promotion too on Thursday,but im not feeling river Island at the moment.
Anyways,I fell in love with those above Topshop Ombre short,they were #
€53 but at 20% i payed like €42 euros which is a great price for TopShop and then I bought the boots because they have a unique design,they were €58 got them for €46.Then in Brown Thomas I bought "Creme in your coffee" by MAC ... apart from the awesomely creative names MAC came up with I really liked the dark berry like tone of the shade....MUST HAVE.
I got the H&M scarf for like €1 on sale and this adorable "Belt buckle bracelet".I also included in this Mini Haul the vintage Audrey Hepburn necklace i practically robbed off Mona ....yeh it's mine now...loool but yeh my favourite  buy are the Ombre short... I LOVE LOVE LOVe them.




No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall