Random shopping day !!!


 TopShop



 Shoes from Zara




 Topshop.

 OOTD: Denim top-Vintage/camisole-Pamela Scott/leggings-River Island/Necklace- Forever 21
Lipstick-Russian Red in Matte by Mac.





 Leather Jacket Bershka

Hi guys,so went shopping yesterday with Mona so i just thought id share some random pictures of my day,we checked out the Lana Del Rey for H&M A/W collection,it's still missing a few pieces in the Dublin stores so im gonna go back in on monday for the pink frilly jumper she's wearing,think it's stunning.... if singing doesn't work out for her (which it will cause she's amaze!!) then she should consider modeling. I bought most of the things photographed and more and ill show them in an upcoming haul post but ill say my favourite thing is the leather jacket I got from Bershka. Loving my new camera btw,definitely a worthy investment.




No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall