OUTFIT: White on White | Nigeria





Shirt// Zara
 Watch// Michael Kors
Chain// Asos


Bag// H&M


Jeans\\ H&M


Shoes\\ NewLook

Hi beautiful ladies, so as some of you may know I'm currently in Nigeria so I decided to do an outfit post for you guys.This outfit in particular is mostly suited to that busy Lagos or Lekki lifestyle. So I grabbed my Zara shirt which I bought right before I left Ireland and (omg!) I have to say I just adore the shirt. I spotted it with my eagle eyes !!!1
With this shirt there are two options:
1)It can be buttoned all the way to the neck to give that "i'm a grown woman ...Beyonce" working woman and classy look.
or
2)you can just leave two buttons open at the top like I did to give that playful and youthful feel to it(This option is more suited to the Nigeria weather).

The Jeans I picked up on my quite recent trip to America.Picked them up at H&M for $20 and I love the fit of them but they are just a tinchy bit too tall for me, so I will be getting them fitted to my height. The shoes I love because they are so simple.They remind me of Zara heels but nope they are actually from Newlook,The moment I spotted them I knew they belonged in my shoe collection.

So I complimented the whole outfit with my Michael Kors watch,my Asos gold chain and my H&M bag in Turquoise.....et voila! The outfit was complete.

   Until Next time beauties,




Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

2 comments

  1. Looking great in white. Am loving those shoes
    Maggie <3
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your enjoying Nigeria Debz, the outfit looks fab! you rocked it so well, You've got a lovely blog, new follower :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall