See through for Spring/Summer 2013 !







I'm obsessed with Transparent bags....

See through bags have been on catwalks, style blogs, fashion tv and basically everywhere !!  I have only gone and become obsessed with them. I think they are super cute but the only CON is you'd have to have a perfectly organised Purse (which I dont know about you guys but I rarely do) ...Since the whole world can basically see what you have in there !

I definitely need one of these.

what do you guys think ?





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

12 comments

  1. Love this bag!! Adorable and makes you keep your stuff neat :)
    XO
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love transparent Bags! I already have one and whant mooore ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now yout gonna make me buy it for sure ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. I really like it! I just started writing a blog, would you like to follow each other? follow me and I'll follow you back! great blog! mine is www.11pmconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally loving this trend too! They are so odd but still so chic!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this trend. Transparent bags are awesome as you mentioned the only downside is keeping it neat. My purses are never organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, it's superr awasome..

    ristlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this trend :(

    Lots of love,
    Patricia
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice post! I'm totally new to blogging so any feedback or tips you could give me would be so appreciated! I've started a fashion industry insider's blog:
    www.seestylespace.com Love to hear what you think! xx

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall