AN OOTD- A Chilly Spring Day ☮





Top-Forever 21//Cardi-Miss selfridge//Trousers-Primark//Watch-Michael Kors//Shoes-Ebay//Leather Jacket-Bershka//Bag-Zara.

I wore this outfit a couple of days ago to college,it was what I call my early day because I actually showed up early and I made a dressy effort.I rarely make an effort for college because Im either too tired or too Lazy lol.. oops !
Anyways I love this outfit because I just feel like it's really me,I wore a white button-up Sheer top from Forever 21 with my Miss selfridge then I added abit of colour with my trousers from Penneys I fell for these trousers and plus they take of a few pounds (girls you know what I mean!).

I bought the wedge creepers on Ebay and I am in love with them! I dont care if people aren't wearing them in actual fact I love that, They are unique to a wise few. The wedge heels have a high platform and comfy at the same time,very easy to walk in too.

My Michael Kors watch is the new LOVE of my life ! I recently invested i the gold chronography one and It was a great investment...no regrets. I get complimented on it regularly and it just such a super statement piece that I usually dont usually wear any other jewelry when I rock it.

So Thats's it for this outfit of the day,Link me your outfit posts below. x





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:




20 comments

  1. I want the shoes <3

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from ebay and they are also quite cheap :D xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, the first pic is stunning.
    New follower on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your watch, then I find out it's MK just tells me I'm drawn to them lol need one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was DRAWN to them too... then I gave in :D ... Join us ;) xxxx

      Delete
  4. you look gorge. love the outfit combo!
    xx

    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god those wedge creepers are so awesome! loving the colored jeans too! xx- Mint Clothing Company

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your outfit is so cool. I love creepers, have been looking for a pair for myself. Very impressed by how well you pulled them off!

    laurensonken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love it all! & those Wedges! makes wish, I wore Heels! I LOVE them!
    & I have a Quick Question,I want a MK watch But My Mom Is Like Just Save You Money But I'm Like All, "Mom is a Spend more, This The Last Watch, I'll Buy for at lease two years. Do you Like it? was it worth the Money? (Sorry, I'm all Nosy)
    I followed You on GFC & blogloven' & Liked your FB page & twitter.
    Xo Pam
    PS Thanks for stopping By!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey PAm Ill eply you questions on Twitter :D thanks hunny xxx

      Delete
  8. You look asolutely amazing!! Love your jacket and watch! Following you on GFC, FB and Bloglovin! It will be awesome if you check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Irish-Nigerian!? Haute gyal! =P. Great blog, love this post! Thanks for sharing.

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I adore your creeper wedges ahhthey are too cool <3
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall