Nailing it !



Lana Del Rey rocking her Stiletto Nails.
Im loving Turquoise,peachy or pinky and the Ovoxo nails (Drake and TheWeeknd !)
Nudes and Blacks are the two main contenders for me. I will obviously tone down the decor on my nails.

So recently I've joined Pintrest <------. I think my previous sentence says it all.Pintrest is the place where all sorts of nails designs constructed by creative individuals reside online.Whether your a fan of getting your weekly manicure or regular gel re-filling Pintrest is the place where you will either continue with you nailobsession or be inpired to be a nail junkie like I have.
There are so many different nail designs I literally just want to try them all !! (check out the photos above)  I think my favorites are the stiletto nails rather than just the typical gel manicure and I will definitely be getting the stiletto ones done.

Now to decide on a design. 

Any Suggestions ?







Follow Undefined Blue Honey:


16 comments

  1. I love Lana del Rey. Nail art is amazing, I wish I had the talent to do it.

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW !!! she's amazeballs :D. Mee too .. then we wouldn't have to pay to get it done !! lool xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, your blog is totally adorable!
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nails. The pink ones are my fave; they are simple so you can add loads of rings. Argh another nail trend to get obsessed with!xx

    www.stylemouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lana so much, she's perfect. These nails are amazing! I love this post :)
    xo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's unbelievable her music is stunning !!!!!
      Thanks

      Delete
  5. Lana is amazing, I listen to her on repeat. I wish I had the patience to do nail art like that!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment, I am following you now too

    xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Nails, i love them.

    I'm a new follower.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lana is pretty, love those nails on her.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This nails look beautiful, I want them all!

    I really need to join pinterest!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome!
    Love it
    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT BLOG ,LOVE THE NAILS .
    FOLLOW BACK, IF YOU LIKE ;) ANDY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the baby pink nails the best! So dainty! I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC, BlogLovin' and liked your FB Page too! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall