Style spotter: Nina Dobrev



 Nina Looking casually stylish in New york 
My Faves: RayBans and leather trousers with the simple minimal jewelry.



Nina's different Looks.


Nina at the Emmys Awards 2011 looking breathtakingly stunning in a Red Donna Karan number.
My Fave: EVERYTHING.

When it comes to looking über-chic when your either dressed up or dressing down then the woman to look to is Nina Dobrev. Most of us know Nina as the two characters Elena/Katherine in the hit tv show The Vampire diaries. Nina's style is so authentic and she can easily looks edgy, polished, flirty or bohemian depending on her mood.

My favorite look is very preppy meets casual meets high fashion,”  Nina Dobrev- InStye

Nina loves to look comfy in flip flops and shorts with a hint of edginess but also knows how to look stunning when dressing up as she did at the 2013 Emmys.I personally love how Nina always uses minimal jewelry in her daily outfits and look as that is something I can relate to.I personally prefer incorporating statement pieces in my looks instead of a whole lot of jewelry.

 Nina Dobrev get's an A for Awesome in personal style and looking unique.





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:



14 comments

  1. love this post, she is gorge and always looks so good!
    thanks for the nice comment on my blog!
    now following and looking forward to future posts! :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome,thank you too and I look forward to reading your future posts too .
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this, I love her style and she's beautiful! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment... and I know sh'e stunning :D

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I love Nina's style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina has great style I tell her everyday,,,
    Coocoo4coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her casual look in the first photo :) Great selection x

    I'm your newest follower!

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :D I couldnt agree more :D

      Delete
  7. That last red dress is gorgeous!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall