Celebrity Style Spotter: Ashley Madekwe





  Ashley Madekwe is a British actress and known fashion blogger, she is of Nigerian (YAY !! ) and Swiss decent. She is best known for starring in the hit tv show (which im currently hooked on) Revenge ! 
Her fashion blog is called Ring my Bell and she also has a Lookbook...which is amazing !!! 

Ashley has fantastic style and is clearly willing to take risks,wear bold colours and various daring prints,living in LA also means she can rock her unique sense of style all year round. Check out the pictures of the stylish actress. ↑ <----

My fave look is definitely the one where she's rocking the hot leather trousers from Topshop








  Disclaimer: All images from this post belong to and are copyrighted to ashley Madekwe at Ring my bell.

8 comments

  1. great post :) she looks familiar but i can't remember from where.. and she is a similar mix to me (nigerian swedish).. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. U must have great skin then lool

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ashley's style! i always look forward to seeing her outfits when i watch revenge. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. celebrity news USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... camboida security guard

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall