Daphney By Charlotte Vike ....The Fashion show



 (C) Oskar Boral

First outfit out: a lovely pattern,could be worn in a casual or formal way.



 This was my favourite of Daphney's designs.



Beautiful Red dress modeled by Lola.





 Loved the open back detailing in the dress.




Stunning Ankara swimsuit with Ankara bracelets.


I like to call this the Great Green Dress.


Male model modeling jewelry. 

 (C) Oskar Boral


All The Models together after the show.


Charlotte after the show.  


Behind the scenes.


Model: Lola Adeyanju.


I was recently invited to a fashion show at Toni&Guy in Galway city by my friend and Model Lola Adeyanju.The fashion show featured young Designer Charlotte Vike's Daphney designs.There's nothing else I can say apart from emphasising on the fact that The show,the clothes and the concept of charlotte's Daphney designs was truly exceptional and immersed with absolute originality.
Some designs were casual,some formal and some could be worn both ways.A division of Daphney's designs were also infused with african Ankara patterns,such as the swimsuit and jewelry.

I have included above some of my personal favorites, (Go See above !!!).

All in all,it was a fantastic debut for Charlotte of Daphney designs,it is without doubt that it can be assumed that she has a bright future as a designer.
I enjoyed every moment of the show and I look forward to working with charlotte Vike in the future.

To find Daphney on Facebook and see more pictures go here : 








No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall